Education - Excluding Post Secondary
107 Delano Rd
Nationally recognized and accredited, each year Sweetser connects 20,000 children, adults, and family members with the services they need and deserve in the treatment of mental illness. The organization's roots in residential care for children date back to 1828.
Our caring and compassionate professionals provide services in mental health, recovery and education, creating promising futures for the children, adults and families we serve. Our professionals include psychiatrists, psychologists, advanced practice psychiatric nurses and licensed clinical social workers, supporting our statewide network of care:
* Community-based services: Assertive Community Treatment, Behavioral Health Home, Community
Integration, Primary Care Integration, and School-based Services
* Crisis Services: Crisis Stabilization Units, and Mobile Crisis Intervention
* Outpatient Services: Affiliate Network, Individual, Family or Group Therapy, New England Eating Disorders, Psychiatric
Services, School-based Therapy, and Substance Use Disorder Therapy
* Peer Services: Intentional Warm Line, and Peer Training Network
* Residential and Educational Services: Day Treatment Services, FOCUS Through Adventure, and Specialized Schools
As part of our dynamic, growing organization, you can help make a difference in the lives of the children, adults, and families of Maine. A nationally recognized and accredited leader, we have the resources to help you excel: competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and a motivated team of more than 700 employees. Find out how Sweetser can make all the difference in your career!
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Clinician - School Based - Woolwich
Job Code:9467 Location:Woolwich 04579 Department:Therapy School Based FT/PT Status:Full Time Summary: Serve families, children and adults by providing appropriate clinical services at Woolwich Central School.
Reimbursement for clinical licensure, exams and renewals!
School-based Clinicians provide individual, family and/or group therapy to children, adolescents and their families in the setting that is most comfortable for the unique needs of each family, which could include their child's school, their home or another community setting. There are currently Sweetser community-based therapists working in more than 100 public schools throughout Maine.
As a School-based Clinician, you will work full time providing comprehensive assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning, and psychotherapy to students and their families within Woolwich Central School. You will also act as a liaison between program and family, participate in program development and maintain clinical records.
Monday - Friday school hours with occasional after school and evening hours required
Woolwich Central School - Woolwich
* Master's degree in either Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school. Independent licensure preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* LCSW or LCPC, independent licensure required
* Valid Driver's License.
* Demonstrated competence in discipline
* Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: administrative, assist, associate, college counselor, guidance counselor, pathologist, school clerk assistant, school guidance counselor, staff, student affairs
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.