- Broadridge Financial Solutions
Scrum Project Manager (CTW) (JR1005243)
- 250 1st Ave, Needham, MA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects and programs through effective facilitation and leadership
- Provide guidance and coach the team and organization to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and assist the team in becoming self-organized
- Help the team assess their Scrum Maturity and higher levels of maturity
- Improve visibility within and outside of the team
- Track and report status through consistent, standardized dashboards and metric reporting
- Remove blockers and impediments
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner and key stakeholders on Agile/Scrum practice
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of project management experience; managing complex projects or multiple projects combined into a program with proven success
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid track record for delivering results
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Knowledge of Agile approaches Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
- PMP or Scrum certification a Plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster.
Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.
To learn more about the history of Broadridge, feel free to reference the linked article.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...